J
JeanneH
Guest
Hi All,
Who are the spirits in prison that Jesus descended to, to preach to? I thought that they were all the good souls that died from Adam and Eve to the time of Jesus resurrection. My JW friend tells me that they are the angels that fell with Satan.
I don’t believe that for a second but are there any scriptures that can prove she is wrong, if in fact she is? I know that JW’s like proof texts.
thanks
Jeanne
Who are the spirits in prison that Jesus descended to, to preach to? I thought that they were all the good souls that died from Adam and Eve to the time of Jesus resurrection. My JW friend tells me that they are the angels that fell with Satan.
I don’t believe that for a second but are there any scriptures that can prove she is wrong, if in fact she is? I know that JW’s like proof texts.
thanks
Jeanne