2010 Guide for LOTH?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PhilotheaZ
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PhilotheaZ

Guest
Can anyone provide a link to an online 2010 Guide for the 4-volume Liturgy of the Hours? I usually have my paper copy by now, but I forgot to get it, and the order of feasts at this time of year sometimes confuses my feeble brain!
 
Don’t know any links offhand, but for Jan 1, 2

Fri. Mary, Mother of God (Sol)
Al 79, Te Deum; DP Ps 1191, NP 1172
Nymns for Christsman Season p. 385 and following

Sat. Sts. Basil & Gregory Nazianzen, Bb & Dd (Mem) (1285)
From Com of Pas 1428 or D 1458
OOR form com of pas,Ps 782, Rd 539 & 1285, Pr 1287
MP form Com, Ps 787, Ant & Pr 1287; DP 789, Ant, red. etc. 544
EPI (of Epiphany) 546; NP 1169
 
Can anyone provide a link to an online 2010 Guide for the 4-volume Liturgy of the Hours? I usually have my paper copy by now, but I forgot to get it, and the order of feasts at this time of year sometimes confuses my feeble brain!
www.liturgyofthehours.org

Go to the tab at the top “today’s pages” and click on “four volume”

It gives all the page numbers, a month at a time. Great resource.
 
www.universalis.com is also a good source. The translations are slightly different (probably NAB vs. RSV vs. D-R or something like that) than the LOTH books.
 
I used to go to the St Francis DeSales website for the online Guide to both LOTH and Christian Prayer. I don’t know if they have them anymore. I just buy them now. I checked to find one and couldn’t.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top