• Thread starter Thread starter cestusdei
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cestusdei

The program 24 on Fox carried a CAIR written disclaimer that says not all Muslims support terrorism. Very nice. When will we see anti-Catholic programs say “the vast majority of priests are not pedophiles and the Church opposes child abuse”? Somehow I don’t think we will see such disclaimers.

When the pigs take flight we will see such a disclaimer.The MSM unholy alliance with every possible diabolic agenda will keep that from happening.The devil knows the enemy and will use all means to attempt to destroy Holy Mother Church. He will never succeed.God Bless

40.png
cestusdei:
The program 24 on Fox carried a CAIR written disclaimer that says not all Muslims support terrorism. Very nice. When will we see anti-Catholic programs say “the vast majority of priests are not pedophiles and the Church opposes child abuse”? Somehow I don’t think we will see such disclaimers.
Wonderful point… I was watching one show once with my husband and made a wise crack remark about “Watch, the guy who did it is going to be a Catholic priest, or the Catholic Church will have something to do with it…” We laughed because it was so far fetched what I said… Guess what, the Catholic Church had something to do with her life…

Since cestusdei is a priest, I have the feeling that he spends less time watching TV than Matt25 spends being “Mr. Negative” on these threads. He is on my ignore list and the only reason I saw his comment is because Lisa quoted him. I don’t ever remember a positive comment from him.

Maybe we can get a disclaimer from the MSM if we let them know how we feel everytime they do something anti-Catholic or anti-Christian.

At the very least I applaud 24 for having the courage to make the terrorists on the show muslims. It’s a good show.

Michael C:
At the very least I applaud 24 for having the courage to make the terrorists on the show muslims. It’s a good show.
good point… the disclamer probably does keep the ACLU off their back a bit.

I think Matt is a bit annoyed with me right now. I have been pretty hard on him. Must be my Scottish ancestory. I do watch EWTN and a few other programs. 24 happens to be one of them. It is fast paced and I guess I like it. There really is so little to watch. My real problem is that I watch Family Guy and Futurama. I know I shouldn’t, but…

40.png
cestusdei:
I think Matt is a bit annoyed with me right now. I have been pretty hard on him. Must be my Scottish ancestory. I do watch EWTN and a few other programs. 24 happens to be one of them. It is fast paced and I guess I like it. There really is so little to watch. My real problem is that I watch Family Guy and Futurama. I know I shouldn’t, but…
I watch Family guy too:o The baby hooked me.I still watch looney toons,but I admit that Family Guy is a tad bit different;) God Bless

40.png
Matt25:
Maybe you could spend less time watching TV.
And this would do what?? Stop anti-catholicism in our mainstream media?? You missed the point.

Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot, you are above it all. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back