29th Wedding Anniversary

  • Thread starter Thread starter Della
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Della

Guest
Just wanted to share that my dh and I just celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary. It doesn’t seem that long, and I can’t believe next year it will 30 years of marriage. Still, I can’t imagine having been married to anyone else or of how life would have been without him. Anyway, I hope others who have been married for about as long are happy in their relationships, as well. God bless us all! 😃
 
Congratulations to you and your husband! :clapping:
May God bless you with every happiness and fill your lives with Joy. 🙂
 
Thanks. :tiphat: Right from the start we made God our goal and our mainstay. We’ve had our troubles and tough times, but our eyes still light up with love for one another and we live in peace. Truly, God has been good to us.
 
Just wanted to share that my dh and I just celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary. It doesn’t seem that long, and I can’t believe next year it will 30 years of marriage. Still, I can’t imagine having been married to anyone else or of how life would have been without him. Anyway, I hope others who have been married for about as long are happy in their relationships, as well. God bless us all! 😃
Congrats! We renewed our wedding vows for our 30th; it was AWESOME! 😃
 
Congratulations Della!!! You’ve got a LOT to be proud of staying together for 29 years!

I wish you many more good years!
 
Congratulations! My darling and I have been married only about half that time (15 years), so I look forward to our 29th!

I hope you have many, many wonderful years ahead together!
 
Thanks, everyone for your kind words. 😃 I hope all us married people can be a good example for our world that marriage is doable when two people know that it’s about giving to one another not getting from one another. In our self-centered society that truth has gotten forgotten/kicked aside/even ridiculed, but it’s still the truth, isn’t it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top