2nd class relic being sold on ebay

• Thread starter Thread starter abcdefg
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abcdefg

a member tell me he found this on ebay. for his security I’ll post it for him

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13770&item=6171067373&rd=1#ebayphotohosting
from ebay
]
THIS BEAUTIFUL HOLY RELIC IS THE GAUZE USED TO COVER THE STIGMATA OF PADRE PIO IN WHICH BLOOD AND SECRETION TOUCHED ON HOLY RELIC CLEARLY VISSABLE. THE HOLY RELIC IS A LARGE AND THIS BLESSED HOLY RELIC HAS A SACRED HOLY ORA THAT SURROUNDS IT.

If it’s real then it should be 2nd class relic which is forbidden to sell.
on the other hand the seller really got problem with spelling “vissable” which should be “visible”. and bidders all have their names hidden
relic is the other cheek of the eucharist sale. now it’s turned to ebay for a slap

I don’t know what is in the seller’s mind. maybe he/she thinks this is just a piece of cloth that touched the saints body, which make it a 3rd class relic thus allowed to be sold? but I think this is something a saint once used not other’s random cloth happened to touch the saint.

the seller should at least provide a proof that this relic is recognized by the church to be 3rd class and can be sold

40.png
abcdefg:
a member tell me he found this on ebay. for his security I’ll post it for him

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13770&item=6171067373&rd=1#ebayphotohosting
If it has St. Padre Pio’s blood on it, I believe it would be a first class relic.

Ebay has been allowing the selling of relics on their site for years and that is, of course, wrong.

The problem now is that they have graduated to something of infinitely greater importance: the Holy Eucharist. This is something that no Catholic can allow.

rastell said:
The problem now is that they have graduated to something of infinitely greater importance: the Holy Eucharist. This is something that no Catholic can allow.

Exactly. Ebay selling relics didn’t bother me terribly–no Catholic would do it, and those who are doing it don’t realize the gravity of the problem. Selling the Body and Blood of Christ Our Lord is a whole different matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back