30 Shot, 4 Dead, Friday into Sunday Morning in Mayor Lightfoot’s Chicago

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

The “beauty” of gun control leaving your citizens defenseless (with an enormous amount of murders unsolved in heavily gun-controlled Chicago too) . . . .

30 Shot, 4 Dead, Friday into Sunday Morning in Mayor Lightfoot’s Chicago​

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

AP Photo/Charles Rex Arbogast

AWR Hawkins

6 Dec 2020

Thirty people were shot, four fatally, Friday into Sunday morning in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s (D) Chicago.

ABC 7/ Chicago Sun Times reports the most recent fatality occurred about 4:30 a.m. Sunday, when a 28-year-old man walking “in the 1200-block of West Fry Street” was shot to death by a gunman on foot.

On December 2, 2020, Breitbart News reported over 3,800 people were shot January 2020 through December 1, 2020. The Chicago Tribune reports the precise figure at 3,862 shooting victims. The Tribune reports 715 were killed January 1, 2020, through December 1, 2020.

Twelve people were shot Monday alone in Mayor Lightfoot’s Chicago, one fatally.

Fifty people were shot, five fatally, the weekend of November 20-22 in Chicago and 28 were shot, seven fatally, the weekend after that.

Carjackings have also surged in Chicago . . .

How do leftists manage their failed policies?

Edit:
How do leftists (leftist policy makers, that is, leftist politicians) manage their failed policies?

By doubling-down on them.

(The leftist politicians are too arrogant to admit they made a mistake and
they do not want to change their incremental nanny-state paradigm either.)

Expect to see a call for an “ammunition tax” increase or some such from these people.
While they themselves are “armed to the teeth”.

“Firearms for me, but not for thee!”

Last edited:
I heard the solution is to de fund the police and de criminalize drug use - then all will be well in Chicago and every other American city … all 🌈 🌞 🎁 🦄

Last edited:
Not really since you said this,
How do leftists manage their failed policies?
Not ‘how do some’ or ‘these’.

Last edited:
Fair enough. Fallacy withdrawn and I will edit my post.

"their failed policies" apparently was not obvious I was talking about policy makers. I will be more explicit in my edit.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back