4'' x 6'' Images of Jesus?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Melodeonist
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melodeonist

Guest
I am looking for a small picture of Jesus to go in a frame I got. The frame is 4’’ by 6’’. Do they sell pictures of Jesus this small, or will I have to scale one down, print it out?
 
I am looking for a small picture of Jesus to go in a frame I got. The frame is 4’’ by 6’’. Do they sell pictures of Jesus this small, or will I have to scale one down, print it out?
Maybe a larger holy card?
 
Perhaps. Where might one find a larger holy card exactly? That does sound like a good idea. I could put paper behind it as backing if it’s a bit smaller. 😃
You might be able to find a “Jesus postcard” that would be the right size, I’ve seen them.

Another possibility would be to get a normal holy-card enlarged.

ICXC NIKA
 
You might look at greeting cards. Or use a framing mat for a smaller image.
 
I found these little prints on Amazon, I wonder if these would work. It says that they are 8’‘x10’’, but the reviews say that they have a 2’’ border. I wonder if I trimmed them down a bit, they would fit.
 
I decided I would print out this image of Jesus that is in the public domain. I will scale it down to 4’’ x 6’’ in an image editor, and cut off the white paper that will surround it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top