$500 Million donated to UN so far

• Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
gilliam:
The World Bank (of which the US is 40%) has donated $250 million.

Article here:
UN Chief Says Tsunami Aid Response ‘Very Good’
I’m glad someone is giving us credit.

Ironic that when a disaster strikes, no matter what the US does to help it is never enough. But when evil strikes, anything we do is too much.

This disaster warrants our help, no doubt about it. Everyone calls it tragic, and they are correct. What I find mind-boggling is that Saddam killed 5 times as many people as Tsunami, yet it’s not considered tragic, it is considered a nuisance – the only tragedy is the mean ole USA putting a stop to it

We all have much to pray about for the victims of Tsunami.

Blessings to all.

Koffi’s son will turn that $500 million into about $75 million after he and his band of antichrists in the UN get their hands on the money.

I’d rather donate to a private organization helping out that has some credibility and a backbone.

40.png
EddieArent:
Koffi’s son will turn that $500 million into about $75 million after he and his band of antichrists in the UN get their hands on the money.

I’d rather donate to a private organization helping out that has some credibility and a backbone.
I thought to myself when I read it — and I wonder how much of what came in will go out. I’ve been wondering is there ever any accountability for these"special collections" - ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back