J
just_me_1
Guest
sorry I have no idea where to post this…
ok I have never given this any thought at all, but I’m getting a little spooked, Seems like the past couple weeks the # 666 (apocolyptic number I think it’s called) keeps appearing-- at work, mostly. I know (hope!) it’s all probably coincidental, but it got me wondering what the catholic church teaches on it.
Sorry if I’m being dumb, I’m just a little edgy about it for some reason…

ok I have never given this any thought at all, but I’m getting a little spooked, Seems like the past couple weeks the # 666 (apocolyptic number I think it’s called) keeps appearing-- at work, mostly. I know (hope!) it’s all probably coincidental, but it got me wondering what the catholic church teaches on it.
Sorry if I’m being dumb, I’m just a little edgy about it for some reason…