O
OrdinaryMelkite
Guest
The title of this thread is tied to the 2nd link in the post, to be thorough here.
Putting this here because this was a family show that taught “values.”
If even this was rotten to the core, then may God have mercy on our country.
I wasn’t that big of a fan of 7th Heaven----simply an occasional watcher of it----but this just floored and devastated me nevertheless--------
cnn.com/2014/10/07/showbiz/stephen-collins-molestation-probe/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
This is the link where his wife tapes him (secretly) confessing to child molestation two years ago:
tmz.com/2014/10/07/stephen-collins-child-molestation-7th-heaven-audio-tape-nypd-investigation/
In this link, the wife insists she did not know about the molestations before Jan 2012 (when she taped him) and that she went to the police immediately afterward. She also says that his therapist diagnosed him as a narcissistic psychopath with no remorse:
tv.yahoo.com/news/stephen-collins-wife-alleges-had-184500301.html
WB has yanked 7th Heaven reruns indefinitely:
tmz.com/2014/10/07/stephen-collins-molestation-tv-guide-7th-heaven-removed/
Fans and some stars react:
usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/10/07/beverley-mitchell-fans-react-stephen-collins-molestation/16852575/
Wonder----should the show ever be put on reruns ever again?
I personally would not mind--------I can separate the acting from the real-life person—many cannot.
Probably will not be for a long time.
If you cannot trust Eric Camden, who can you trust?
Discuss.
Putting this here because this was a family show that taught “values.”
If even this was rotten to the core, then may God have mercy on our country.
I wasn’t that big of a fan of 7th Heaven----simply an occasional watcher of it----but this just floored and devastated me nevertheless--------
cnn.com/2014/10/07/showbiz/stephen-collins-molestation-probe/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
This is the link where his wife tapes him (secretly) confessing to child molestation two years ago:
tmz.com/2014/10/07/stephen-collins-child-molestation-7th-heaven-audio-tape-nypd-investigation/
In this link, the wife insists she did not know about the molestations before Jan 2012 (when she taped him) and that she went to the police immediately afterward. She also says that his therapist diagnosed him as a narcissistic psychopath with no remorse:
tv.yahoo.com/news/stephen-collins-wife-alleges-had-184500301.html
WB has yanked 7th Heaven reruns indefinitely:
tmz.com/2014/10/07/stephen-collins-molestation-tv-guide-7th-heaven-removed/
Fans and some stars react:
usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/10/07/beverley-mitchell-fans-react-stephen-collins-molestation/16852575/
Wonder----should the show ever be put on reruns ever again?
I personally would not mind--------I can separate the acting from the real-life person—many cannot.
Probably will not be for a long time.
If you cannot trust Eric Camden, who can you trust?
Discuss.