M
Meggie18
Guest
Hi,
I really need your help, it’s kind of an emergency…
Well, today my family and I are celebrating my birthday. My family is not Catholic. Today we’re sunday, and I didn’t go to Mass this morning because I came back from some volunteering I had to do very late yesterday, around 11 p.m. So this morning I slept in,and I just told myself that I would go to Mass in the afternoon. My extended family is now at home for by birthay brunch (like right now!), and my little 11-year-old cousin whom I love with all my heart just asked me to come to his hockey game this afternoon.The problem is, I would be missing Mass.
I don’t know what to do. My cousin really wants me to come and see him play. I’ve tried to tell him that Mass was sacred, but he doesn’t understand. I don’t want him to be disappointed. What do you think I should do? Do you think God would understand if I went to Mass tomorrow, given the circumstances? Or should I go today?
Thanks a lot!!
I really need your help, it’s kind of an emergency…
Well, today my family and I are celebrating my birthday. My family is not Catholic. Today we’re sunday, and I didn’t go to Mass this morning because I came back from some volunteering I had to do very late yesterday, around 11 p.m. So this morning I slept in,and I just told myself that I would go to Mass in the afternoon. My extended family is now at home for by birthay brunch (like right now!), and my little 11-year-old cousin whom I love with all my heart just asked me to come to his hockey game this afternoon.The problem is, I would be missing Mass.
I don’t know what to do. My cousin really wants me to come and see him play. I’ve tried to tell him that Mass was sacred, but he doesn’t understand. I don’t want him to be disappointed. What do you think I should do? Do you think God would understand if I went to Mass tomorrow, given the circumstances? Or should I go today?
Thanks a lot!!