A Failure can be a Blessing in Disguise

  • Thread starter Thread starter goodcatholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goodcatholic

Guest
If I think back to some of the things I failed at in life, I wonder if God actually intervened and was protecting me from unnecessary/unsuitable suffering.
Things such as :
failed relationship
missed out on a job
injury forcing to retire from a sport.
Take a failed job interview. The classic response would be to analyse why you failed the interview and strive to not make the same mistakes again. But then grace may have been at work. That workplace may have tempted you to stray down a wrong path such as a cushy job with no challenge, no learning curve and lots of filthy money.
 
“Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers…
Just because He may not answer, doesn’t mean he don’t care, some of God’s greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.”
Garth Brooks song
 
Last edited:
I’ve experienced this personally. God had something better waiting for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top