F
foolishmortal
Guest
marymediatrix.com/magazine/archive/ The ones that make it have St. Maximillian Mary Kolbe as their patron (for lack of a better word), as they are Franciscans. He was really a brilliant guy! They are really into Mary being declared, as a dogma, Mary as Coredemptrix, Advocate and Mediatrix (of all graces). I guess Lumen Gentium stated as much, but not formally defined and beliefs in these roles of her go back into antiquity. It seems the Pope is being requested to make them dogma. Anyway, on the bottom right of the page, there seems to be an electric sample mag. I reported; you decide.
They have a magazine that is only $30 a year and will be out 6 times a year, but will be thick. If you are too poor for that, they’ll work something out for you. I read one and it looks good to me.
If you are into Marian locutions, One of the owners of the land the friars are on, allegedly has been receiving locutions. The bishop knows of this, but does not disapprove. maryschildren.com covers that. Nothing since '97 has been made public.
I apologize if this info. has already been posted, but even if so, it can get lost in the unseen posts you might only see again by accident or on purpose in a search.
They have a magazine that is only $30 a year and will be out 6 times a year, but will be thick. If you are too poor for that, they’ll work something out for you. I read one and it looks good to me.
If you are into Marian locutions, One of the owners of the land the friars are on, allegedly has been receiving locutions. The bishop knows of this, but does not disapprove. maryschildren.com covers that. Nothing since '97 has been made public.
I apologize if this info. has already been posted, but even if so, it can get lost in the unseen posts you might only see again by accident or on purpose in a search.