Thank you all, I think I have seen the error of my ways.
I asked (over the weekend) a couple of wise older people about this and they told me that I am right that we cannot judge, (that is only for god), but they also saw were I was going wrong, (narrow minded for sake of argument), action must be taken to protect the child, they both said to believe in god that he would vindicate the innocent. As Francisca pointed out each situation needs carefull consideration.
There is allot of evil in the world and there will always be allot of evil in the world (until he comes again). We are prone to sin (it does not mean we are evil), it is part of our being, but god asks us to be good, he asks us to fight what we were born with and follow him.
Most people’s view of the truth can be drastically different. Children all over the world are made to do things that are against the teachings of the bible, from prostitution, to killing, and to hating. Are they evil? Many of us will say “of course not!” More than likely someone made them do those things. What happens to them when they grow up? Are they still evil if they commit the same acts? My answer would be no. They have been misguided; they probably have never been exposed to the truth. Many have been taught how to ignore the truth.
We have all done something evil in our lives; I like to define it as “committing a sin when you know it is a sin”. I tell you this most people who commit these sins do not know it is a sin. (I have to include myself with these people, for there was a time where I did not know all my sins). I have only more love for these people and I feel sorrow for them, because they have never heard the truth or refuse to do so. I pray that god gives me the opportunity to talk to these people, to guide these people to the truth.
Do you want to know the scary part of all of this, allot of people are exposed to the truth, but refuse listen. We tell them that life must be protected at all costs but they choose death. Maybe it is just ignorance; I’m starting to believe it is greed for self. It is “me instead of we”.
God’s Humble Servant
John AH.