A Mass-ive Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Myrridias
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Thanks for that correction. I had absolutely no clue, as I have witnessed it from my childhood until the present. 🤷
 
So, I believe it is the Lord’s will for me to join the Catholic Church, and have stated thus in previous posts elsewhere, and the replies have said to go to mass. The problem here is that I have only been to a mass once in my conscious memory, and I wouldn’t know what to do. I know that I just observe by those around me, but other than that, not being yet a member, what should not be done?
I would think that you will know what to do, trust and I think that if you have given the affirmation of the true prescence in the Eucharist that you can make spiritual communion which is what any of us might make at any Mass for any given reason ourselves.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top