G
GregoryDracula
Guest
Hello all. I’m an aspiring author, and I’m currently working on a fantasy novel. (though it’s fantasy, there are very prominent Catholic influences involved if you look).
Also, my next book is going to be specifically about the faith, through the eyes of a character who travels, and has questions, and ultimately the choice to embrace God.
I plan on aiming to publish my first one within a year or so, therefore my next one specifically Catholic novel probably won’t be very soon. However, I’ve been searching for a Catholic or Christian publisher that I might submit it to when the time comes, but I can’t seem to find any Publishers besides ones for Bibles and various Mass items.
Could anyone tip me in the right direction? I’ve been discussing this one with my girlfriend, and she agrees it would be a great one to aim for publishing.
Also, my next book is going to be specifically about the faith, through the eyes of a character who travels, and has questions, and ultimately the choice to embrace God.
I plan on aiming to publish my first one within a year or so, therefore my next one specifically Catholic novel probably won’t be very soon. However, I’ve been searching for a Catholic or Christian publisher that I might submit it to when the time comes, but I can’t seem to find any Publishers besides ones for Bibles and various Mass items.
Could anyone tip me in the right direction? I’ve been discussing this one with my girlfriend, and she agrees it would be a great one to aim for publishing.