L
lizaanne
Guest
Hello!
Just thought I would let you know of a new Catholic Bride’s community that is starting today! Hope you will consider joining us!
brides.ourladyforums.com/index.php
We are in no way in competition with CA, in fact, I think we compliment each other in that we are specifically built for topics related to Catholic weddings and marriage preparation, and will always refer members to CA for more in depth discussions about our Faith.
Stop by and check us out! But remember to come back here for your daily fix!
~Liza
Just thought I would let you know of a new Catholic Bride’s community that is starting today! Hope you will consider joining us!
brides.ourladyforums.com/index.php
We are in no way in competition with CA, in fact, I think we compliment each other in that we are specifically built for topics related to Catholic weddings and marriage preparation, and will always refer members to CA for more in depth discussions about our Faith.
Stop by and check us out! But remember to come back here for your daily fix!
~Liza