A Prayer For Maryanne

• Thread starter Thread starter tonyg
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonyg

“In honor of my dear friend Maryanne”
On February 4, 2008 at 6:30 am EST my dear friend Maryanne went home to the Lord. Maryanne was one of those people who when you were in her presence you felt a little heaven on earth. She battled with cancer for over four years; yesterday the Lord ended her pain and took her home. She leaves behind her husband, son, daughter, mother, many family members and friends like me who over the years have come to know and love her. She told one day when I was visiting her in the hospital that when she awoke the day before entering the hospital that she had the feeling in her heart that she had one foot in Heaven’s Door. I wrote this in her honor. “We love you Maryanne”

Waiting at Heaven’s Door

One day, I will journey, from my precious gift of life
A time to change my role, as a mother and a wife
Family and friends, who mean everything to me,
Inside their loving hearts, I will be a memory

Thank you my sweet Jesus, their joy and their love
Are irreplaceable to me, my treasure from above
Within my loving heart, these eternal words I’ll pray
When at last you call me home, and I journey on my way

With just one foot in Heaven’s door
With these words I want to say
To each one of you that I so adore
In your hearts I’ll always stay

With just one foot in Heaven’s door
Before my journey here is through
To each one of you that I so adore
My joy in life is complete because of you

To my beloved Jesus, one day I shall ascend
To stand the test of time is one message left to send
Thank you my sweet Jesus, for the love inside of you
Only with your love, will I be able pass through

With both my feet in Heaven’s door
Your loving hearts will comfort me
With both my feet in Heaven’s door
My eternal soul will be set free

Your love will dwell inside of me, for all eternity
There, too play the role that I was created for
Waiting for all of you, At Heaven’s Door!

Praying for the repose of the soul of Maryanne at this time and for her family and friends.

May the soul of Maryanne, and the souls of all the faithfully departed, rest in peace Amen

What a beautiful poem for Maryanne. I will pray for her soul.

I have said a prayer for the soul of Maryanne.

God Bless,
SpokBBane

praying for her soul

Hail Mary, full of grace The Lord is with thee Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus Holy Mary, mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death

May she rest in peace and may God comfort her family.
AMEN!

Your poem is beautiful. It touched my heart so that it brought tears to my eyes. Praying to Mother Mary for everyone.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

From the bottom of my heart I want to thank you all for your prayers and kind thoughts.
God Bless you all, Tony

Your poem for MaryAnne is beautiful and brought tears to my eyes as well. I will pray for her soul and also for you for being such a good friend to her and your needs.

May her soul and all souls through God’s Loving Mercy ever rest in His Peace and may He bring comfort and consolation to all who grieve her…:signofcross:
Keeping her in prayer…

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Eternal rest grant unto her and let the perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back