E
emseguin
Guest
Peace of Christ,
I went to a “wedding” that took place in a restaurant, by a homosexual “priest” who’s “order” is called ‘The Catholic Church’.
They perform “marriages” for same sex and those hurt by the Church.
This “priest” led everyone to believe he was trully Catholic, as the bride and grooms parents would have not approved knowing he was false.
I did not participate in one second of that ceremony, as I prayed my Rosary the entire time and looked out the window because if I looked I would have cried.
Also, this “priest” performed the whole “mass”, “consecrated” or whatever he did,- which we know is not valid, the bread and wine and told everyone “This is a Catholic wedding, but all are welcome to receive, we do things differently.”
I felt sick, everyone there recieved, my face wanted to explode in tears, and I remained silent, for the rest of the night, in horror for what I had seen, for what went on, and for being there.
I was told to evangelize there, but I couldnt get a word out, nor go near that “priest”, I couldnt even go near him.
The couple, as well, the groom, was preciously married and not annulled.
Do I need confession? I believe so, and I do want it, but also, is this a mortal sin?
Also, I cannot shake the fact that this “order” of “priests” is misleading people into believeing they are Catholic, when the are not at all.
[edited]
Please advise, should I be taking some action, as a Catholic, as a human being?
Thank you,
JMJ
I went to a “wedding” that took place in a restaurant, by a homosexual “priest” who’s “order” is called ‘The Catholic Church’.
They perform “marriages” for same sex and those hurt by the Church.
This “priest” led everyone to believe he was trully Catholic, as the bride and grooms parents would have not approved knowing he was false.
I did not participate in one second of that ceremony, as I prayed my Rosary the entire time and looked out the window because if I looked I would have cried.
Also, this “priest” performed the whole “mass”, “consecrated” or whatever he did,- which we know is not valid, the bread and wine and told everyone “This is a Catholic wedding, but all are welcome to receive, we do things differently.”
I felt sick, everyone there recieved, my face wanted to explode in tears, and I remained silent, for the rest of the night, in horror for what I had seen, for what went on, and for being there.
I was told to evangelize there, but I couldnt get a word out, nor go near that “priest”, I couldnt even go near him.
The couple, as well, the groom, was preciously married and not annulled.
Do I need confession? I believe so, and I do want it, but also, is this a mortal sin?
Also, I cannot shake the fact that this “order” of “priests” is misleading people into believeing they are Catholic, when the are not at all.
[edited]
Please advise, should I be taking some action, as a Catholic, as a human being?
Thank you,
JMJ