A
AngelEyes4Jesus
Guest
I guess there is no real delicate way to put this so i will just have to come out and ask it. I am in no way trying to be crude. And please, no hateful comments or judgements. I would also be curious if the answers vary according to female v male? Since DH sees nothign wrong with it and actually seems to rather enjoy this. TIA
I (the wife) have struggled with same sex attraction since I was a teenager. I know I am not ‘gay’ because I did have the chance to experiemnt in my younger years a couple times when I was 18 right beofre I got married. My husband knew me then and knew that I had done this with a couple of my friends on the sports teams I was playing on. Recently he asked me if that had just been a phase or if it was a legit attraction. I told him it was a legit attraction and that I struggle with it daily out in public etc (some days obvisouly worse then others) I was embaressed and reassured him that I was def not gay and enjoyed him very much. To my surprize, this struggle I have been having actually seemed to pique his interest.
Well during some very intimate moments bwteen us he began some playful talk that involved that sort of thing and he and I enjoyed it very much. with him talking to me like that sometimes (not all the time) it seems to have actually satiated my struggle a bit and increased both our pleasure. I know that acting on anything like that would be immoral and against God, but is playful teasing, or playful pillow talk that insinuates something a sin also? There is no pornography involved of course. There is no planning (ex. why don’t you ask ur pretty co worker to come over etc) it is actually pretty light hearted and not even the majority of the pillow talk. Its more along the lines of a helper towards the end if that makes any sense??
Is this kind of ‘foreplay’ allowed? We have followed all rules re: no birth control, being open to children, not ‘spilling seed’ etc etc. but is this OK? 
I (the wife) have struggled with same sex attraction since I was a teenager. I know I am not ‘gay’ because I did have the chance to experiemnt in my younger years a couple times when I was 18 right beofre I got married. My husband knew me then and knew that I had done this with a couple of my friends on the sports teams I was playing on. Recently he asked me if that had just been a phase or if it was a legit attraction. I told him it was a legit attraction and that I struggle with it daily out in public etc (some days obvisouly worse then others) I was embaressed and reassured him that I was def not gay and enjoyed him very much. To my surprize, this struggle I have been having actually seemed to pique his interest.
Well during some very intimate moments bwteen us he began some playful talk that involved that sort of thing and he and I enjoyed it very much. with him talking to me like that sometimes (not all the time) it seems to have actually satiated my struggle a bit and increased both our pleasure. I know that acting on anything like that would be immoral and against God, but is playful teasing, or playful pillow talk that insinuates something a sin also? There is no pornography involved of course. There is no planning (ex. why don’t you ask ur pretty co worker to come over etc) it is actually pretty light hearted and not even the majority of the pillow talk. Its more along the lines of a helper towards the end if that makes any sense??