a question about Confession

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monica4316
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monica4316

Guest
Hi,

I know that priests are not allowed to share the contents of our confessions… but are we allowed to tell people advice that priests gave us in confession?

thanks 🙂
 
We can share words of wisdom that we have received regardless of where the words came from.

If you wish to share insight you gained, feel free.
 
Hi,

I know that priests are not allowed to share the contents of our confessions… but are we allowed to tell people advice that priests gave us in confession?

thanks 🙂
The seal of confession only applies to priests, not to you. It’s there to protect you, not the priest. You may say whatever you want about your past confessions.
 
Thanks for the replies 🙂
I was sharing with a friend something that a priest told me, but then wasn’t sure if I’m supposed to.

thanks again 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top