C
cyberwolf001
Guest
Okay I’m sure where to put this so I am placing it here.
What would you think if I had just learned from a friend of mine that is a witch that whole covens tend to gather outside of abortion clinics and offer up the dead children to there Gods?
Yes I am going somewhere and I’ll admit this is a simi trick question.
This does go on. Only not at abortion mills. The covens gather outside of prisons and offer up the death of the executed prisoners.
Also found this link
Now do you still feel the same way?
What would you think if I had just learned from a friend of mine that is a witch that whole covens tend to gather outside of abortion clinics and offer up the dead children to there Gods?
Yes I am going somewhere and I’ll admit this is a simi trick question.
This does go on. Only not at abortion mills. The covens gather outside of prisons and offer up the death of the executed prisoners.
Also found this link
Now do you still feel the same way?