A request.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brant
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brant

Guest
Hello everyone. I apologize but I didn’t know where to put this. I am seeking a St. Genesis medal. I will be upfront and honest, I don’t have much money and what I do have is being held on to tightly because of job related issues. I will be auditioning soon for Disney and have always had a love of acting and I didn’t know if someone whose church has a shop that had St. genesis medals wouldn’t mind getting and sending me one? i would so very much appreciate it. I feel awful for asking but I thought I would try. Please send me a PM if you are able to meet my request. Thank you so much and God bless.
 
a lovely member here as arranged to have a medal sent to me. 🙂 thank you again and God bless!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top