A Sermon for St. Valentine's Day?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goodcreature
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Goodcreature

Guest
Hey guys. I’m not entirely sure if this is where this thread should go. If a mod sees it, maybe they can correct it.

My school (it’s a Christian “non-denominational” school) would like me to give a sermon/talk for Valentine’s Day, and I’m having a little trouble. Since the group would consist of middle and high school age students, it’d need to be something more appropriate for our lives. I’d need to fill up about 15 minutes.

I was thinking of focusing on the differences between modern “romantic” love and real “lasting” love in a marriage, then comparing the latter to the love that we should have for each other as Christians. But, I don’t have any experience with this kind of thing, and I can’t seem to make it all work. Maybe instead of starting from scratch, I could use or edit something already written? I’m sure a brilliant priest or speaker has said something on the subject. Do you guys know of anything?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top