M
monicatholic
Guest
May God Bless You deeply and profoundly in this Holy Christmas Season! You have kept for us several important intentions in your prayers this year. We have seen Our Father’s loving concern in every are for which you’ve prayed for us.
Here is a small request:
As a Christmas present, I had purchased expensive tickets for a special day for my 13 y.o. daughter and I to see a special show and spend the day together this Sunday.
I’ve lost the tickets. They can’t be replaced because of expense and because the show is sold out.
I have emailed the venue ticket manager asking for help and have received no reply yet.
Please pray that we are able to see this show. Please ask the Lord that I find the tickets or the manager responds positively to my request for help.
May the Holy Family fill your homes with love. May the Lord, the Infant in Her Immaculate Arms, give to you every good grace this Christmas season.
Here is a small request:
As a Christmas present, I had purchased expensive tickets for a special day for my 13 y.o. daughter and I to see a special show and spend the day together this Sunday.
I’ve lost the tickets. They can’t be replaced because of expense and because the show is sold out.
I have emailed the venue ticket manager asking for help and have received no reply yet.
Please pray that we are able to see this show. Please ask the Lord that I find the tickets or the manager responds positively to my request for help.
May the Holy Family fill your homes with love. May the Lord, the Infant in Her Immaculate Arms, give to you every good grace this Christmas season.