A suggestion

  • Thread starter Thread starter traillius
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

traillius

Guest
If you are going to pray for someone who did not ask for the prayer, be sure not to tell them you are praying for them. Sometimes grace is better received without full knowledge.
I told someone at work I was going to pray for them, and they argued with me. Next time I will simply pray for them, and not tell them I am praying for them.
 
If you are going to pray for someone who did not ask for the prayer, be sure not to tell them you are praying for them. Sometimes grace is better received without full knowledge.
I told someone at work I was going to pray for them, and they argued with me. Next time I will simply pray for them, and not tell them I am praying for them.
I agree and your advice can also be helpful on this forum. Some people end a rant with “I will pray for you.” If the message was friendly then its a good thing. If the message was not friendly or more riled up, the praying for them is probably better kept to oneself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top