Abbreviations

  • Thread starter Thread starter ADiosgracias
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ADiosgracias

Guest
I read in a lots of threads SSPX, EF, TML and so much abbreviations. What thats means?
Sorry but English is my second language and I’m not familiar with that. Can someone explain
me.
 
SSPX = Society of Saint Pius X

EF = Extraordinary Form, of the Mass, i.e., in traditional Latin as opposed to NO, Novus Ordo, Mass, typically in the vernacular

I think you mean TLM = Traditional Latin Mass at least sometimes
 
Some other abbreviations, in addition to the ones you mentioned can be found in the urban dictionary as they are shortcuts for people who are texting that make their way into responses. For example you will see SAHM, Stay At Home Mom, and others that can be deciphered by putting them into your google and searching. It’s a techie world even here! Good luck and God bless you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top