Abortion-non decrimination act!

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa4Catholics
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lisa4Catholics

Well I know all of us Catholics will be so upset to know that Bush is driving plannedparenthood crazy.:rolleyes: Now, hospitals can refuse to perform abortions.šŸ˜ƒ Of course they will fight it.:banghead: Is it uncharitable to gloat at the panic on their site? To be honest I am tickled pink, I am reveling in it, I will of course pray for their conversion as I have been. But ,alas I am getting a great satisfaction out of their dismay.God Bless:amen: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
I am getting a great satisfaction out of their dismay.God Bless:amen: :rotfl:
It is nice. Puts a smile on my face. šŸ™‚

This News Item gave me warm fussies too. šŸ˜‰

Pro-Life Students Tout Reimbursement for Forced Abortion Dues

My daughter works for Harvard and when she told her boss she was pregnant her boss said, ā€œYou know our insurance will pay for an abortion, donā€™t you?ā€. No congratulations, no talk of how great children are, just the above comment. How sad. I am glad to see they are refunding some of the money the students pay.

40.png
Lance:
My daughter works for Harvard and when she told her boss she was pregnant her boss said, ā€œYou know our insurance will pay for an abortion, donā€™t you?ā€. No congratulations, no talk of how great children are, just the above comment. How sad. I am glad to see they are refunding some of the money the students pay.
Good Grief! :eek:

I know what I would have respondedā€¦But then again, she probably needs the job! šŸ˜¦

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
Well I know all of us Catholics will be so upset to know that Bush is driving plannedparenthood crazy.:rolleyes: Now, hospitals can refuse to perform abortions.šŸ˜ƒ Of course they will fight it.:banghead: Is it uncharitable to gloat at the panic on their site? To be honest I am tickled pink, I am reveling in it, I will of course pray for their conversion as I have been. But ,alas I am getting a great satisfaction out of their dismay.God Bless:amen: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Do you have a link for this story?

I just checked out that linkā€“they DO seem in a bit of a panic! šŸ˜›

Also on that page it invites people to e-mail stories about how they were denied abotion pills by pharmacists. I was so tempted to fabricate a wonderful story about how I was denied, and because of that, was blessed with the most wonderful gift 9 months laterā€¦ šŸ˜‰

I didnā€™t, thoughā€“Iā€™d have to lieā€“the gifts Iā€™ve gotten were never in danger from chemicals.

Peace!

40.png
st_felicity:
I just checked out that linkā€“they DO seem in a bit of a panic! šŸ˜›

Also on that page it invites people to e-mail stories about how they were denied abotion pills by pharmacists. I was so tempted to fabricate a wonderful story about how I was denied, and because of that, was blessed with the most wonderful gift 9 months laterā€¦ šŸ˜‰

I didnā€™t, thoughā€“Iā€™d have to lieā€“the gifts Iā€™ve gotten were never in danger from chemicals.

Peace!

Yes, I know the temptation was there. But, hey we can gloat on the forum:rotfl: I check this website quite often and they are freaked out. No words can describe the joy I feel. God Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back