• Thread starter Thread starter Marie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marie

ACLU MADNESS!

ACLU Wants School Bus to Stop Driving by so Many Churches

MARSHALL, TX – The ACLU has learned a school bus that transports children to and from Marshall Elementary School passes 8 local churches per trip. “That’s too many,” said ACLU spokesperson Pete Peters. “Those churches expose children to crosses and catchy little religious phrases, things that kids should not be exposed to while being driven by governmental busses.”

This is a HUMOR Column folks…Not to be taken seriously. 😉 But, we can discuss the Madness of the ACLU here.

Marie said:
ACLU MADNESS!

MARSHALL, TX – The ACLU has learned a school bus that transports children to and from Marshall Elementary School passes 8 local churches per trip. “That’s too many,” said ACLU spokesperson Pete Peters. “Those churches expose children to crosses and catchy little religious phrases, things that kids should not be exposed to while being driven by governmental busses.”

hey, it’s America, whaddia gonna do?.. i thing the best most can do is to not give them the time of day… :twocents:

Marie said:
ACLU MADNESS!

This is a HUMOR Column folks…Not to be taken seriously. 😉 But, we can discuss the Madness of the ACLU here.

All I could think while reading this is “This has to be a joke… Please say this is a joke.” although it wouldn’t be too far off. Pete Peters, is that his real name? These people in the news lately have Peters… in their name a lot… It is a conspiracy. 🙂

Yea! They’re protecting my rights and makig the world a better place. Those poeple should be so proud!..NOT!

Michael C:
Thank you Marie, I added my name to the petition. This organization is shameful.
40.png
AmyS:
signed, and emailed… Thanks Marie.
Good Job! Pass it on! 👍

40.png
Marie:
GASP Your joke has given them ideas! :bigyikes:

Funny thing is it wouldn’t surprise me if it was true. :rotfl:

Jay74 said:
GASP Your joke has given them ideas! :bigyikes:

Funny thing is it wouldn’t surprise me if it was true. :rotfl:

No kidding! It would not surprise me either. :eek:

I have an idea, why dont we all get together and go Christmas caroling at ACLU headquarters?

Can anyone remember when the ACLU did something good? For the last 30 years it seems to me they are working for Mr. Satan himself.

I cannot believe this! I’ve ridden the school bus before (It’s only been two years since I have, though), and this is such an irrelevant point: Let me pose this question to the ACLU: How many kids actually look out the window on a school bus? I know from my experiences that the kids are either talking with their chums or playing a Game Boy. The only time kids would ever look out the window is if they’re listening to a CD, or they have no friends.

P.S. Many Church signs don’t have biblical passages on them, at least where I am. Usually it’s either a “Peace Be With You” or a thought-provoking moral lesson. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back