H
Holly3278
Guest
Hey everyone. I have been having this issue for a while. First of all, I believe in the Theistic Evolution theory which states that God created the world using evolution. Basically He guided evolution in order to bring about the world as it is today. However, I also believe in a literal Adam and Eve who were the first and only human beings and who committed the Original Sin which we all inherit.
The problem I have is this: How did human beings evolve but yet there were only two people in the beginning: Adam and Eve. If human beings evolved then that means that there were human-like creatures before Adam and Eve. We could call them hominids since that what science calls them. All of these various hominids would have been reproducing and having hominid babies. So how did it come about that only two of those babies happened to be the first true humans, Adam and Eve?
Thanks in advance for your help.
The problem I have is this: How did human beings evolve but yet there were only two people in the beginning: Adam and Eve. If human beings evolved then that means that there were human-like creatures before Adam and Eve. We could call them hominids since that what science calls them. All of these various hominids would have been reproducing and having hominid babies. So how did it come about that only two of those babies happened to be the first true humans, Adam and Eve?
Thanks in advance for your help.