• Thread starter Thread starter mlchance
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mlchance

40.png
Catholicvegan:
You don’t forget things, do you? Well, you are very much like your beloved President, George W. Bush, in your remarkable stubborness. I don’t think Kerry lost because Fahrenheit 9/11 didn’t get enough support for him.
I may be stubborn, but at least I can admit when I’m wrong.

You once said:
40.png
Catholicvegan:
Fahrenheit 9/11] is being released on VHS and DVD on October 5th, and it will get a lot of attention then, I expect. Look for a Kerry bounce then, okay?
I asked you if there was no such bounce, would you admit you had been wrong. You replied:
40.png
Catholicvegan:
If a Kerry bounce doesn’t occur, of course I will admit I’m was wrong.
No such bounce occured. Please admit you were wrong.

– Mark L. Chance.

40.png
Catholicvegan:
I think a Kerry bounce did occur.
Of course you do.

Now please either document that it did occur, that it took place because of Fahrenheit 9/11, or else admit that you were wrong.

– Mark L. Chance.

Kerry got a “bounce” right after Bush’s DISMAL “play-not-to-lose” performance in Debate #1. Simply awful.

Moore’s DVD was a blip on the screen.

Vegan, you know it’s true.

Well, with such a powerful reply-ender as “vegan, you know it’s true” I am lost for words. But wait- I think I found some…"Kerry didn’t lose because he didn’t get a big enough bounce for Fahrenheit 9/11. I didn’t say that it would put him over the top, I simply said he would get a bounce. Clear? I’m not sure if you are going to push this on forever, but if you are at all like my good friend Mark L. Chance, you felt the need to start a whole thread in order to get me to admit my mistake, well…

40.png
Catholicvegan:
Well, with such a powerful reply-ender as “vegan, you know it’s true” I am lost for words. But wait- I think I found some…"Kerry didn’t lose because he didn’t get a big enough bounce for Fahrenheit 9/11. I didn’t say that it would put him over the top, I simply said he would get a bounce. Clear? I’m not sure if you are going to push this on forever, but if you are at all like my good friend Mark L. Chance, you felt the need to start a whole thread in order to get me to admit my mistake, well…
No, it’s not clear. But that’s ok by me. I’m not really vested is this arguement. But as an objective observer, you aren’t being clear, and you aren’t correct in your assessment of the power of the DVD release. That’s all.

40.png
jlw:
No, it’s not clear. But that’s ok by me. I’m not really vested is this arguement. But as an objective observer, you aren’t being clear, and you aren’t correct in your assessment of the power of the DVD release. That’s all.
You mean the one that is on the bargain shelves in the retail shops, and on the “give-away” tables in places like Blockbuster??? The one by Michael Less.

Did he move to France yet?

40.png
Catholicvegan:
Dear Mr. Chance,

I think a Kerry bounce did occur.
You’re right. Mr. Kerry got bounced out of the race at 11:00 am on November 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back