"Adopt A Priest" Program

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lormar
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lormar

Guest
If there is anyone here who would like to commit to one year to pray and make sacrifices for a priest, this website adoptapriest.org/ will explain more.

There are about 45 priests that are in need of adoption.

Please consider taking one of them under your “spiritual wing.” 🙂
 
If there is anyone here who would like to commit to one year to pray and make sacrifices for a priest, this website adoptapriest.org/ will explain more.

There are about 45 priests that are in need of adoption.

Please consider taking one of them under your “spiritual wing.” 🙂
Wow! This is the first time I’ve heard of this!

One priest here in Mexico was saying how, in modern times here, it’s difficult for priests. I think people used to be a bit more helpful of priests, not charge them for things in such, say, “It’s on the house!”. One priest said that, no, he pays for everything, that nobody here cuts him a break on anything, and Mexico is a Catholic country!

I admit I was a little surprised to hear that. I would have thought SOMEBODY wouldn’t have charged him for services, but no.

Yeah, sounds like a neat program! 👍
 
I did this once and now I will do it again. Thanks for the reminder!
 
If there is anyone here who would like to commit to one year to pray and make sacrifices for a priest, this website adoptapriest.org/ will explain more.

There are about 45 priests that are in need of adoption.

Please consider taking one of them under your “spiritual wing.” 🙂
This is a nice program please include me in your prayers.
 
If there is anyone here who would like to commit to one year to pray and make sacrifices for a priest, this website adoptapriest.org/ will explain more.

There are about 45 priests that are in need of adoption.

Please consider taking one of them under your “spiritual wing.” 🙂
Dear LORMAR 👋

AWESOME thread, link!👍 Thank you, Lormar!

I have done this in the past, but this is a great reminder for this year!😃

God bless you!

+PAX :highprayer:
 
Dear LORMAR 👋

AWESOME thread, link!👍 Thank you, Lormar!

I have done this in the past, but this is a great reminder for this year!😃

God bless you!

+PAX :highprayer:
Dear Megan, you are very welcome!

Many of the adopted priests pray for those who have adopted them. 👍
 
We did this at our parish a few years ago and it was really nice.
I wish we did it every year for the priests in our diocese.
 
I’m bringing this thread back up in case there are any more generous souls here who happen to have an extra minute or two a day to say some prayers for only one year for a specific priest who is in need.

🙂
 
I’m bringing this thread back up in case there are any more generous souls here who happen to have an extra minute or two a day to say some prayers for only one year for a specific priest who is in need.

🙂
I’m glad you did so! Besides a one year prayer commitment, they are also offering a lenten commitment. That might appeal to many people… hopefully, it’s not too late to sign on for that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top