B
Bomofish
Guest
Hello again,
As i said in my last post I became distant from the church for a while but have recently became back involved.
I went through Catechism as a kid but feel I could use a brush up on the ways of the church. Im really trying to make an effort to become more involved and do things right. Do you have any suggestions on very useful books, videos, podcasts, etc. that could help renew the teachings for me and help me get back on track to where i want to be?
Thank you for the help
As i said in my last post I became distant from the church for a while but have recently became back involved.
I went through Catechism as a kid but feel I could use a brush up on the ways of the church. Im really trying to make an effort to become more involved and do things right. Do you have any suggestions on very useful books, videos, podcasts, etc. that could help renew the teachings for me and help me get back on track to where i want to be?
Thank you for the help