Adult daughter's bad choices

  • Thread starter Thread starter belange
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

belange

Guest
Please pray for my daughter. She is living a very immoral lifestyle and is now trying to get my 8 year old granddaughter involved in her life, as well. I am very worried for both of them, but my grandaughter is only 8 and I’m very concerned that not only might she be hurt physically by a child who has been molested (who my daughter insists on bringing around my granddaughter) but she is also being hurt emotionally by her own mother. I have spent many sleepless nights worrying about this situation. Thank you for your prayers!!
 
Have prayed for you, your daughter and the safety of your grand-daughter.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful; O Mother of thy Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy clemency hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Please pray for my daughter. She is living a very immoral lifestyle and is now trying to get my 8 year old granddaughter involved in her life, as well. I am very worried for both of them, but my grandaughter is only 8 and I’m very concerned that not only might she be hurt physically by a child who has been molested (who my daughter insists on bringing around my granddaughter) but she is also being hurt emotionally by her own mother. I have spent many sleepless nights worrying about this situation. Thank you for your prayers!!
Prayers said for your daugter that she has a conversion .of heart to a moral way of lifestyle. I also praying for your graddaughter be safe and cared for emotionally and physicall as she needs.
Mary.
 
Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen
 
Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. :angel1:
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***
 
Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
 
Please pray for my daughter. She is living a very immoral lifestyle and is now trying to get my 8 year old granddaughter involved in her life, as well. I am very worried for both of them, but my grandaughter is only 8 and I’m very concerned that not only **might she be hurt physically by a child who has been molested **(who my daughter insists on bringing around my granddaughter) but she is also being hurt emotionally by her own mother. I have spent many sleepless nights worrying about this situation. Thank you for your prayers!!
Wow, maybe you should pray for the child who was molested. Those who have been sexually abused are victims, not little bullies who go around physically hurting other children.
 
Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, if in harms way, send Your angels to protect the innocence of this beloved granddaughter. The young are trusting and vulnerable and do not know the dangers this world holds. Enter the heart of soul of her mother that she will make decisions in the best interests of her daughter. Bless her grandmother who is justly concerned for this child. Hear our prayers and come to our aid. We ask this through Jesus Christ, Your Son. Amen.
 
I will remember your daughter and granddaughter in my prayers this evening. May God protect your granddaughter and bring your daughter back to the Church.
 
Thank you everyone for your prayers! I have my granddaughter withl me right now! Her mother is not here, but I can make sure my granddaughter is safe for tonight. I pray that she will remain so. Of course, I’m praying for the child who has been molested. I am just concerned because acting out on other children can and does occur. My daughter insists on having her daughter and the other child sleep together. I did not want to sound uncaring to the other child’s situation.
It is comforting to know that prayers are going up from all over the world. Prayer is powerful and I have never prayed so hard in my life. The situation is not resolved but I am trying to take one day at a time and be thankful for nights like tonight when I have her with me.
Please keep praying! Thank you all again and may God richly bless you!!
 
:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Praying that the Lord may watch over and protect your granddaughter. Also praying for the other child and for your daughter that the Lord may guide her in her life.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen
 
Please pray for my daughter. She is living a very immoral lifestyle and is now trying to get my 8 year old granddaughter involved in her life, as well. I am very worried for both of them, but my grandaughter is only 8 and I’m very concerned that not only might she be hurt physically by a child who has been molested (who my daughter insists on bringing around my granddaughter) but she is also being hurt emotionally by her own mother. I have spent many sleepless nights worrying about this situation. Thank you for your prayers!!
My prayers for you and your whole family:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful; O Mother of thy Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy clemency hear and answer me.
Amen.

Protect this family from harm, most especially the child.
 
:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:
 
:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top