T
TEXASRANGR
Guest
Hi all,
This is my first post so take it easy on me
Just after a little advise if anyone can give it to me.
Very happly married to a fantastic loving and beautiful wife…with two perfect(sometimes)
kids. They are attending a great Catholic school and both are very involved at church on Sunday, when we go. They are 5 and 7 Boy and Girl. They love doing the money collection and blowing the candles out at the end.
We go every week and they enjoy going…but when I say “we” I mean Me (dad) and the kids. My wife is not catholic, she is Church of england, but even so, she will only come to church with us sometimes…Christmas, Easter etc. Now I think the reason is because her Mum and Dad dont believe in god and never have…they never went to church abviously…so its very hard for her to accept god…we have spoken a little about it…but its hard for her tell me her feelings as I feel she does not know what to believe. She can see that it is a wonderful thing and is glad the kids believe…but I think her 19yrs at home have nurtured a culture of dis believe.
My question to you all is how do I get her to accept God without being pushy…and to get her to come with us on a regular basis?
This is my first post so take it easy on me
Just after a little advise if anyone can give it to me.
Very happly married to a fantastic loving and beautiful wife…with two perfect(sometimes)
kids. They are attending a great Catholic school and both are very involved at church on Sunday, when we go. They are 5 and 7 Boy and Girl. They love doing the money collection and blowing the candles out at the end.
We go every week and they enjoy going…but when I say “we” I mean Me (dad) and the kids. My wife is not catholic, she is Church of england, but even so, she will only come to church with us sometimes…Christmas, Easter etc. Now I think the reason is because her Mum and Dad dont believe in god and never have…they never went to church abviously…so its very hard for her to accept god…we have spoken a little about it…but its hard for her tell me her feelings as I feel she does not know what to believe. She can see that it is a wonderful thing and is glad the kids believe…but I think her 19yrs at home have nurtured a culture of dis believe.
My question to you all is how do I get her to accept God without being pushy…and to get her to come with us on a regular basis?