AFA? Pro or against the Catholic church?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boxerdog
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Boxerdog

Guest
I get these emails for the AFA and I was wondering what there stance is on the Catholic Church, they do quote St. Francis.
 
Umm … what does AFA stand for??? Might help narrow it down a little 😃
 
Hi,

I believe you are talking about American Family Association. I get those e-mails as well. Im not sure they focus on any specific denomination. They focus on what is right in society and protecting our rights as christians. They are more focused on social issues and Im sure conservative catholics would agree with all they fight for.
They are focused on morals and values not so much doctrine.

Most of the time I send in petitions for whatever they are fighting for.👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top