S
Shae
Guest
After much seeking of my soul and getting things in order, I finally make amends to go to confession.
I went across town to a parish I’ve never been to or a priest I didnt know. He was nice enough to accomodate a person as myself.
The so called room was just a cut out square on the wall in the main church, anyone walking past would have seen me, but I did not care.
I either have a problem with a scrupulous and self critical nature or the world seems lax to me.
The priest himself saw none of my mortal sins as reason to abstain from communion
My penance was 5 ‘Our Fathers’ saying this prayer is a delight for me, so how is this viewed as penance?
I was under the impression penance was tasks to perform that were of duty or chore.
I am very appreciative what he did to accomodate me, he was to be waiting for any up to 30 mins just for me. He was gentle and compassionate. It is just that he thinks my mortal sins were not reason to forego the Eucharist, when in fact I know different or so I think
I was guilty of sacrilege more than 5 times.
I am just going to suck up my anxiety and go behind the very transparent curtain at the catherdral and make it frequent.
Thankyou to everyone who supported me in this and God bless you.
I went across town to a parish I’ve never been to or a priest I didnt know. He was nice enough to accomodate a person as myself.
The so called room was just a cut out square on the wall in the main church, anyone walking past would have seen me, but I did not care.
I either have a problem with a scrupulous and self critical nature or the world seems lax to me.
The priest himself saw none of my mortal sins as reason to abstain from communion
My penance was 5 ‘Our Fathers’ saying this prayer is a delight for me, so how is this viewed as penance?
I was under the impression penance was tasks to perform that were of duty or chore.
I am very appreciative what he did to accomodate me, he was to be waiting for any up to 30 mins just for me. He was gentle and compassionate. It is just that he thinks my mortal sins were not reason to forego the Eucharist, when in fact I know different or so I think
I am just going to suck up my anxiety and go behind the very transparent curtain at the catherdral and make it frequent.
Thankyou to everyone who supported me in this and God bless you.