M
michaelcollins
Guest
I dont usually ask for prayers for success in work but i need the money to get my family back together, to pay for school and because justice needs to be done.
I am a lawyer and I represent the estate of a client who died during the 5 years the lawsuit took, I now have a order granting me and my client (his brother) the money we are entitled to and the insurance company has filed all kinds of motions trying to get out of payment. They may tie it up another 2 years.
Please pray the judge will not let them get away with it.
I am a lawyer and I represent the estate of a client who died during the 5 years the lawsuit took, I now have a order granting me and my client (his brother) the money we are entitled to and the insurance company has filed all kinds of motions trying to get out of payment. They may tie it up another 2 years.
Please pray the judge will not let them get away with it.