After RCIA... Book or Bible Study suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter texasdebutante
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say Thank you to everyone who has replied, I am looking into each and every suggestion that has been made!
Don’t overwhelm yourself. May the Holy Spirit guide you.

All those suggestions were excellent!
 
I just came into the Church at Easter Vigil and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on bible studies or books to read now?

I’m about halfway through the Symbolon series and I’m looking into Women of Grace

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you
I have a suggestion: Don’t skip your Mystagogia - you’re still in RCIA until that’s done. 🙂
 
I have a suggestion: Don’t skip your Mystagogia - you’re still in RCIA until that’s done. 🙂
What is Mystagogia? I also just finished RCIA but am waiting for my annulment paperwork to process before I can join. I miss the classes already. 😦
 
What is Mystagogia? I also just finished RCIA but am waiting for my annulment paperwork to process before I can join. I miss the classes already. 😦
These are the series of RCIA classes that take place between Easter and Pentecost for those who received the Sacraments at Easter time. Here you will be introduced to the practical aspects of living as a Catholic in the world today. Usually they are on the same night as the meetings you did before.
 
The Ordinary Path to Holiness by R.Thomas Richard, PhD - every Catholic should read it.

I contains solid knowledge about prayer and the spiritual life.

May God bless and keep you. May God’s face shine on you. May God be kind to you and give you peace.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top