"After Tiller" Still Airing in Northeast on PBS- Sept. 9th

  • Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gam197

Guest
Well I had stopped watching PBS 10 days ago because it was suppose to air on September 1. Then I read a review at Townhall.com where a manager, Michael Getler of PBS said it hadn’t aired as much as expected. I felt better.

I had read that PBS would have the full address to the nation by Pres. Obama on Wednesday. Tonight I quickly put on PBS just to see what the new line-up of shows was and I certainly didn’t expect to find “After Tiller” was airing from 10-11:30 so beware, it is still on PBS.

townhall.com/news/religion/2014/09/08/2nd-view-prolifers-voice-concerns-to-pbs-airing-of-after-tiller-n1888976
 
Looks like I’ll be watching “Mr. Rogers Neighborhood” at that time.
 
I have not researched the upcoming PBS film “After Tiller”

I hope I am wrong but I have a feeling that “After Tiller” will not be a pro-life documentary.

I won’t hold my breath for PBS to come out with a pro-life video titled “After Gosnell” either.
 
Well I had stopped watching PBS 10 days ago because it was suppose to air on September 1. Then I read a review at Townhall.com where a manager, Michael Getler of PBS said it hadn’t aired as much as expected. I felt better.

I had read that PBS would have the full address to the nation by Pres. Obama on Wednesday. Tonight I quickly put on PBS just to see what the new line-up of shows was and I certainly didn’t expect to find “After Tiller” was airing from 10-11:30 so beware, it is still on PBS.

townhall.com/news/religion/2014/09/08/2nd-view-prolifers-voice-concerns-to-pbs-airing-of-after-tiller-n1888976
That’s why my TV is on EWTN most of the time, except for a good old movie occasionally. God Bless, Memaw
 
The article said they only received 850 letter or email. Hardly a dent from people opposed to this showing.
He has received more than 850 emails and phone calls about “After Tiller,” most in opposition, Getler said.
Isn’t that a very small number. Either he’s lying or has got his email shut down. Just seems like too small a response but maybe people don’t write letters.

I would like to watch the address to the nation to see what is proposed by the president. PBS will have the full speech.I am trying to stay away from it.:banghead:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top