L
ljvt
Guest
Hi there,
My husband and I got married last October on our 4th anniversary of being together. We love each other completely and are the best of friends. I know we have been truly blessed.
We had made the decision not to have sex until after we were married and we kept our promise, although it was extremely hard at times. While our honeymoon was fantastic and it was wonderful to open up this new part of our lives, since coming home I went back to work in a very stressful job and got quite depressed. I think this rubbed off on my husband also.
Since coming home we struggle to find the desire to make love. I have changed jobs now and am starting to feel much better. After being together so long as just “intimate friends” we can be happy and feel mostly complete together. But both of us would dearly like to have more desire to make love.
The desire was certainly there in the first few years of our relationship together, at that time it was almost impossible to keep our hands of each other.
I would say the low-sex drive is pretty even for both of us. However he is very attractive to me and kind.
Has anyone had any experience like this? Particularly newly weds? I would dearly love to have an overwhelming desire to be with husband and he with me - so any ideas are welcome.
Thank you
My husband and I got married last October on our 4th anniversary of being together. We love each other completely and are the best of friends. I know we have been truly blessed.
We had made the decision not to have sex until after we were married and we kept our promise, although it was extremely hard at times. While our honeymoon was fantastic and it was wonderful to open up this new part of our lives, since coming home I went back to work in a very stressful job and got quite depressed. I think this rubbed off on my husband also.
Since coming home we struggle to find the desire to make love. I have changed jobs now and am starting to feel much better. After being together so long as just “intimate friends” we can be happy and feel mostly complete together. But both of us would dearly like to have more desire to make love.
The desire was certainly there in the first few years of our relationship together, at that time it was almost impossible to keep our hands of each other.
I would say the low-sex drive is pretty even for both of us. However he is very attractive to me and kind.
Has anyone had any experience like this? Particularly newly weds? I would dearly love to have an overwhelming desire to be with husband and he with me - so any ideas are welcome.
Thank you