Am I going to hell for being transgender?

• Thread starter Thread starter nobody1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s important not to go down the road of special pleading. Owing to our fallen nature we (almost) all have desires and cravings that take us away from the true path.

When this happens, we can use it as an opportunity to take up our cross and follow Jesus, or we can start looking for reasons why in our case we don’t have to do that.

I feel sorry for you and compassion with your struggles. Unfortunately your “change of gender” is result of gender ideology and you were trapped into that. There is more and more stories from people who “changed” gender and don’t know how to come back, they don’t know what to do, BUT you are not losted.

Nobody can tell if some person is going to hell but we have a free will to decide if we are going to hell or not. Your actions choose where you go. If you want to go to Heaven and your actions follow that wish you are on good way.
God loves you even if you commit worst sins ever. God loves you no matter what, but He condemns our sins because they are acts against His love.
I think that you need to find both, priest and psychologist/psychiatrist (one with catholic or christian views-it wouldn’t be useful to find someone who would be pro gender ideology directed) to help you to accept yourself in light of God’s truth about you and your sexuality. Also to resolve your questions with Church about things you did and to help you to come back and live fully your catholic fath.

This links maybe can help you:

https://waltheyer.com/

GOD LOVES YOU WITH IMMENSE AND ENDLESS LOVE!
I will add you to my prayers!!!
God bless you!

Last edited:
The OP seems to have an outcome with “transitioning” that is atypical, to say the least. Most people who undergo these transitions are very unhappy.

The OP also seems to have the stereotypical cookie-cutter secular view of Christian attitudes.

You are not a sin. God loves all of His children unconditionally, and nothing in our power can make Him love us less. God does not want us to despair, and He allows us to always return to Him and ask for forgiveness. God is merciful. As long as your are living you are His.

Oh, St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God. I place in you all my interests and desires. Oh, St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession, and obtain for me from your divine Son all spiritual blessings, through Jesus Christ, our Lord. So that, having engaged here below your heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers.

Oh, St. Joseph, I never weary of contemplating you, and Jesus asleep in your arms; I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me and ask him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls - Pray for us.

The OP also seems to have the stereotypical cookie-cutter secular view of Christian attitudes.
The OP is going by what “Christians” said. It’s not right to be so dismissive of someone’s actual experience.

What do you think about my situation?
My priest said that God wants us in Heaven and isn’t looking for excuses to “send” us to hell. We go to hell when we do things to separate ourselves from God and to heaven when we do things to grow closer to Him. It sounds like you’re earnestly doing the latter.

Please talk to your priest. Welcome to the faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back