Amistad Project Press Conference on Mark Zuckerberg’s Alleged Influence in 2020 Election

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

Watch Live: Amistad Project Press Conference on Mark Zuckerberg’s Alleged Influence in 2020 Election​

Amanda House

16 Dec 2020

The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society is hosting a press conference Wednesday on Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s alleged influence in the 2020 election.​

According to the event’s press release, the news conference will “release a groundbreaking report exposing a dark money apparatus of 10 nonprofit organizations funded by five foundations whose intent was to fundamentally undermine the electoral system.”

This “injection of hundreds of millions of dollars into the election — $500 million of which came from Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg — violated state election laws and resulted in an unequal distribution of funding that deprived voters of both due process and equal protection,” states the release. . . .

Last edited:
Yes, it’s crazy and just innuendo and speculation.

It defames dedicated elections officials. It’s just a partisan hack job trying to get the President another term.

Yes, it’s crazy
Why not deal with what he is saying?

Why not just articulate what you disagree with?

Words/phrases like
“crazy”,
“clown”,
“partisan hack job”
are not persuasive means of argumentation with me.

I’m not trying to convince you about anything. If you want to believe these guys, go right ahead.

They’re still talking. On and on. And on.

They need to have three points, make them well, and get out. I keep popping back in and can’t follow what they want other than saying everything’s illegal.

How many times have they lost in court this election cycle?

actually it’s time to call this attempt to get dear leader another term, what it really is- political coup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back