An old high school friend has died

  • Thread starter Thread starter rayne89
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rayne89

Guest
I just a message on facebook from a mutual friend that an old friend from high school has died either on Christmas Eve or right before. He was my husband’s friend through elementary school and high school and he dated one of my best friends in high school. My husband and him had a falling out shortly after high school and we lost touch with him. Just last month we reconnected on facebook. It’s so sudden and just shocking. I don’t know the details of how he died yet but he was 38 and as far as I know he wasn’t sick. Please if you could pray for Jimmy and his family. Both his parents are dead, he has a younger sister and an older brother. (He was divorced with no children.)
Thanks so much.
 
Rayne, I’m sorry for the shock and loss you both feel
and I will keep Jimmy and his sister and brother in my prayers.

It’s a special blessing that you and your husband had the opportunity to reconnect with Jimmy. It’s also a grace that you are kindly asking prayers for Jimmy and his family. God bless you for that.
 
I will keep you in prayers. submit to the Lord how you feel about this and be certain that He still works beautifully in our world where we cannot understand everything. may you be healed from this grief and may the new year bring you new hope.
godbless you and your family
 
I will keep Jimmy and his family and friends in my prayers.

God bless
 
Eternal rest grant unto Jimmy, O Lord. And may Your perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen.
 
Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord,a nd let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and all the souls of the Fathful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
May he rest in peace. Hope your trip was safe and uneventful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top