Anger towards my mother

  • Thread starter Thread starter humblejumble
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a bit of humor, but when you lay down on the psychiatrist’s couch, the first thing he asks is “so tell me, how was your relationship with your mother?”. It is your first relationship that lasts forever, as it was created by God. We are to honor our parents. Period. Keeping your mouth shut will bring you many blessings. My mother always ALWAYS says that I should have been the boy in the family. I laugh it off now, making some humor us statement like “my voice is too high pitched.”. I know that this is Mom’s way of telling me that if I were a boy Dad wouldn’t have insisted on more children. The statement is ridiculous, but it made me question my looks, sexual orientation, and wonder if I was ever accepted by her. The TV Moms are not real people yet we base our opinions on what Moms should be by them. We are so blessed to have The Blessed Mother as our spiritual mother. Turn to Her with your prayers to be a good daughter. You will be glad you did.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top