M
MissMichal
Guest
I am so angry lately, and I’m not even going to get into why. I hope you will spare a prayer for me to get over it.
Thx,
-S-
Thx,
-S-
S,Dear S, please know I’ll keep your intentions in prayer and Mass.
Please grant her peace, Lord, but please also heal the cause of her hurt and anger;
and please give her secure employment.
Look mercifully Lord on your people and pour out onDear S, please know I’ll keep your intentions in prayer and Mass.
Please grant her peace, Lord, but please also heal the cause of her hurt and anger;
and please give her secure employment.
Our Father, Who art in Heaven,I am sorry for your pain and anger i do hope prayers have helped subside it a bit.
You remain in my prayers…
Lord please heal our brother/sister from this pain of anger.Whatever the cause of the anger
please heal this so the suffering and destruction of angry feelings can dissipate.We ask these things through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen