Animal Intelligence

  • Thread starter Thread starter Faith1960
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please. Send me videos of every lab in the world, every slaughterhouse in the world and every place animals are raised because sending one or two videos does not make it apply to everywhere. You are making generalisations which cannot be backed up.
Please read posts #116 and #118.
 
My cat is smarter than some humans. 😃

Animals have survival instincts. They stalk, prey and kill for food. They are always on alert for predators and can survive on their own. All except dogs. All species have their own unique function in our eco system. Intelligent? Very. But not on a human level of course. Just my humble opinion.
 
My cat is smarter than some humans. 😃

Animals have survival instincts. They stalk, prey and kill for food. They are always on alert for predators and can survive on their own. All except dogs. All species have their own unique function in our eco system. Intelligent? Very. But not on a human level of course. Just my humble opinion.
👍
 
They are GOD’s creation and should be respected as such. In the old testament and previous covenant they were used as sacrifice for our sins. They have provide sustenance and an outstanding ecological balance when treated and given the freedom they deserve, and treated also as thanks giving vessels of sustenance for our bodies and the bodies of other animals.

I have been around animals pretty much all of my life, with pets and farm animals being the primary involvement’s. Unfortunately they are noted as captive and tamed animals.

These animals have all shown some form of intellectual response; which includes listening and obedient responses to vocal commands. Had dogs that would sit, stay, fetch, rollover, etc when told to. Had a bovine that would come when called by name, watched as calves became excited and happy when they received fresh new hay for bedding. Had dogs that recognized certain people or things and reacted specifically when spoken the title that describes the noun. had dogs that acted protectively towards others when they attempted to act with hostility to me.

I have noted emotional responses when the animals are given negative or positive feedback. It appears that there is a sentient being when interacted with.

I consider animals a blessing as they can act as faithful companions, but most deserve the freedom in the wild to maintain a healthy balance and life.

Praise be to GOD the heavenly father and his son lord JESUS CHRIST forever>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 
I guess CS Lewis believed animals could go to heaven too.

When pressed on this by someone they said “What about Mosquito’s will we endure them in heaven?”

Without missing a beat Lewis said,

“I supposes a heaven for mosquito’s would look very much like a hell for humans”

Lol

Interesting idea.
 
From what I understand not all animals will be in heaven, just those that we loved. Don’t ask me to back this up, this is what I’ve convinced myself of, but if I’m wrong it won’t matter anyways, because I will be in the presence of our Lord and all will be right.
 
From what I understand not all animals will be in heaven, just those that we loved. Don’t ask me to back this up, this is what I’ve convinced myself of, but if I’m wrong it won’t matter anyways, because I will be in the presence of our Lord and all will be right.
This is a position I gladly accept !

🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top