H
hannajomar
Guest
Not a huge deal, but I’m curious:
I bought a simple sewing pattern that I assumed the owner of a little store created herself. When I brought it home, I realized the directions were photocopied from a large pattern company, and the pattern itself was traced from an original. The store is 3.5 hours drive away from my house, and it would be an undo burden on my family to drive all the way back to get an $8 refund.
Is it okay to use the pattern, since I bought it in good faith?
I bought a simple sewing pattern that I assumed the owner of a little store created herself. When I brought it home, I realized the directions were photocopied from a large pattern company, and the pattern itself was traced from an original. The store is 3.5 hours drive away from my house, and it would be an undo burden on my family to drive all the way back to get an $8 refund.
Is it okay to use the pattern, since I bought it in good faith?