R
renee_lynn_hope
Guest
I was wondering if anyone out there would like to help me out here. Last year was so tough for me in life with alot of challeges, some I’ve past and some I felt like I just wanted to give up already.
My challenge this year once again is starting and I really need some guidance, strength, knowledge and wisdom from the greatest man ever.
With all our saints along with everyday prayers, it can make me be a stronger person this year than I was last year.
Your prayers and intercessions are greatly appreciated.
Thank you so very much
My challenge this year once again is starting and I really need some guidance, strength, knowledge and wisdom from the greatest man ever.
With all our saints along with everyday prayers, it can make me be a stronger person this year than I was last year.
Your prayers and intercessions are greatly appreciated.
Thank you so very much
