You Tube has a LOT of anti-Catholic propaganda. One of the worst is the ex-Catholic priest turned Bererean. His Bererean Beacon has produced 20 or more anti-Catholic videos for You Tube. Each day, he posts MORE videos. I’ve not yet had the stomach to watch these.
**Bad things happen in the world because good people do nothing. To remain silent in the presence of error is sinful. **
We should defend our faith ANYWHERE! This means here on CAF where it’s safely moderated, or on You Tube where it is a free for all.
I’ll defend the faith in a sewer!
The only dignity we need be concerned with in Apologetics is responding with as much charity as possible to the person whom we’re evangelizing.
Yes, stuff like this does need response.
I respond on You Tube as often as I can. I can’t respond to this one tonight because playing this will awaken my sleeping father, who is snoring in the bed beside me at the moment.
I’m making some PRO-catholic Videos just for You Tube. My first is rather boring, but it’s my first try. I only got a one star rating. LOL! More are to come, using me, for some, and a much more exciting specimen for my camcorder, Vic, my Adult Catholic Education teacher:
Catholics Believe! The Nicene Creed I’m going to do one soon, myself, on St. Therese the Little Flower.
Vic’s will be called “Bible Study: Shopping for Jesus.” This is to come, in response to all the anti-Catholic stuff on You Tube. Just WAIT until you get a load of Vic! He’s is ON FIRE! This may take a month or more for me to post on You Tube, as I’m new to being a “director.”
Anyway …
I will argue that a response is not only justified, it is required of Confirmed Catholics. It can be done in less than 500 words, too.
**If Catholics remain silent, the only people the unchurched will hear are those preaching false doctrine. **
Don’t be afraid of being obnoxious and annoying.
God Bless!